I was going to do this post in January, but then I thought, well, I enjoy answering questions, and people seem to actually care about what I have to say. So, here’s what happened in 2017!
1. What did you do for your birthday in 2017?
I didn’t do much. It was my 21st and I was 5 months pregnant, so I went to Cardiff with my Dad and just had a bit of retail therapy and then ordered food from GBK (Gourmet Burger Kitchen).
2. Whats the biggest thing to happen to you in 2017?
The biggest thing to happen was obviously finding out I was pregnant. Also the fact that when I look back now, I only spent 3/12 of 2017 not pregnant, which is crazy!
3. What was the biggest thing to happen for your child/children in 2017?
I mean, the fact she was born was a pretty big thing. Apart from that, maybe her first Christmas – even if she didn’t have a clue what was going on!
4. Could you pick a favourite week of the year?
Probably the week building up to Baby H’s due date. There were so many emotions!!
5. Do you have a favourite photograph of yourself from 2017?
I don’t even know why I like this picture, but I do! It was short of 2 days before I found out I was pregnant.
6. What was your best day out?
When I went to Birmingham to go and see Lilly Singh with my best friend was the best. We just had such a good time and I’ll always remember it.
7. What is the best film you saw in 2017?
Only one film really stuck in my head when I saw this question; Kidnapped. I love Halle Berry and I thought she played the character really well. Plus, it had a good storyline so 10/10.
8. Is there anything you wish didn’t happen in 2017?
I’m not really sure. There are things I wish I wasn’t a part of this year, but other than that, I don’t really know.
9. What did you want to achieve or improve for 2018?
To be honest, I just wanted to be a good mum. I decided not to make any new years resolutions because I feel as if I always fail, so I just chose to be happy.
10. How did you celebrate New Years Eve?
I had Megan over, and we ended up going to sleep at 9:30pm. We slept through the New Year and Harlow slept from about 8:30pm-3am.